My Photo
Name:
Location: Chennai, Tamiznadu, India

Saturday, January 07, 2006

a cog in the wheel.

I am happy to be a cog in the wheel. I have a subtle satisfaction for being a part of a giant venture in paying back the community I live in. I am proud to be a member of my club.
Rotary Club of Madras Midtown organises a free medical camp on mass screening programme & early detection of cancer programme, on 15 01 2006 at sri kanyaka parameswari arts and science college for women- premises,kothawal bazaar, chennai 600 001.
Notices were distributed to the local labourers highlighting the symptoms.
If programmes is utilised well, it would amout to solid service to the society.Credit goes to the all the seniors of the Club.

1 Comments:

Blogger donthecat said...

Thanks for this information in my blog. I'll also post it on Connexions site apart from the blog.

The more people know about this , a better awareness CAN be created.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home